Lancaster University is awarding an exciting opportunity of £4,000 for the first year of entry for students joining taught programmes within Management School.
This scholarship is designed to support and attract international students from a range of international countries to Masters degree programmes offered by their Management School.
Eligibility criteria for the International Master’s Scholarships at Lancaster University
1. Applicants must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes for their studies.
2. Applicants must have excellent academic records
3. Applicants must be proficient in English to participate in the academic program actively.
4. Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
5. The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School, for October 2022 entry.
6. Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted.
7. Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
8. Applicants to the MBA programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
9. Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
10. Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
11. Awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
12. For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, France, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Cyprus, Ireland, Spain, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Estonia, Croatia, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Thailand, Nigeria, Russia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Ghana, Egypt, Pakistan, USA, Columbia, Peru, and Brazil.
Value of Award: £4,000
Number of Awards: Various
Method of Application: Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, they will automatically consider you for a scholarship as part of our standard Master’s application process.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022