Emory University Undergraduate Scholarships is now open for applications from interested qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the Emory University.
Emory University is a private research university in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1836 as “Emory College” by the Methodist Episcopal Church and named in honor of Methodist bishop John Emory. Emory is the second-oldest private institution of higher education in Georgia(after Mercer University, founded in 1833).
Scholarship type: fully-funded
Requirements for Emory University Undergraduate Scholarships
- All students, regardless of citizenship, can be considered for the scholar programs.
- Applicants do not need to be nominated by a high school counselor to be considered.
- Students must be applying for any of the three phases of admission at Emory University.
- The selection for merit-based scholar programs is administered by the Office of Admission in partnership with esteemed faculty.
- Roughly 8,000-10,000 students apply to be Scholars each year. Out of that, 175–200 students are selected as Scholar Finalists.
Finalists are required to attend an on-campus Scholars Finalists Visit held in the spring. Finalists are brought to campus at no expense to the student.
- Taking place over several days, the visit includes activities and interviews designed to help finalists become better acquainted with Emory University and the distinct opportunities available for them here.
- Applicants who are not selected as finalists for a program are still fully reviewed for admission under their selected application plan and will also automatically be considered for other smaller merit-based scholarships.
- The Scholar selection process is completely separate from the financial aid process . When a student is eligible for both merit scholarships and financial aid, merit scholarships are awarded first.
- Students who applied for financial aid may also be eligible for need-based grants and loans if there is remaining need beyond the merit scholarship award.
Deadline: November 15, 2022
Use this link to apply👇