The BeBetter Foundation was established by Mr. Nicky Tan to find talented, impoverished youngsters who will benefit Singapore and others. Mr. Tan immigrated to Singapore in the 1980s from a lowly background. He was able to start the BeBetter Foundation thanks to the chances Singapore offered and a generous dose of luck.
His late parents, Mr. Tan Kok Wah and Madam Ho Tee Min, were honored by the establishment of the BeBetter Foundation, which also aims to inspire people from lowly origins to achieve remarkable things.
Qualities of a C-Students for BeBetter foundation Scholarships
1. Applicants Must be Smart and Self-taught.
2. New Diverse ways of Thinking.
3. Ability to Take Risk and Failure.
4. Applicants who are Passionate to Solve Problems.
5. Applicants who Can work with Great Thinkers Teams.
6. An Applicant who Sees beyond the Classroom Education.
7. Applicants Who have Leaderships Skills to define their Success.
Eligibility Requirements for BeBetter foundation Scholarships
1. Applicants From all Countries are Eligible to Apply for BeBetter Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023.
2. There will be no favoritism. Though we may be biased towards candidates who are interesting, compassionate, creative and colorful.
3. Applicants Can Apply for Admission in any Universities Worldwide and BeBetter Scholarship will Finance their Study.
4. Applicants Should be well-rounded. With interests outside of the classroom in the arts, sports, technology or other pursuits.
5. Applicants Should Have Vision and Purpose to Determine what they want and Skill needed to reach their Goal.
6. Applicants willing to Give Back to Other and Singapore are Encourage to Apply.
Benefits of BeBetter Scholarships
1. Full Tuition Fee.
2. Maintenance and other allowances e.g. course materials, laptop, hostel fees, airfares (if applicable).
3. Allocation of Grants to Learning Opportunities Overseas Like Community Project, exchange/summer program and school study missions.
Document Required for BeBetter Scholarships
1. Application Form.
2. Personal Statement.
3. Supporting Documents of Academic and Extracurricular Achievements.
4. Recommendation Letter.
5. Admission Letter or Documents Showing you have been Admitted into College/University in any University Worldwide.
How to Apply
Make a Video Clip Answer all these Questions with Confident and be Creative in answering these Tricky questions and Email to email@example.com.
There is No Deadline as Interested Applicants Can Apply all Year Round but Shortlisted Candidate are Selected June every Year.