The Perth College of Business & Technology is providing scholarships worth $5,000 to the high achieving students. PCBT acknowledges the needs for Wall and Floor Tilers in construction industry and this scholarship aims to encourage students to further their studies and careers in tiling industry and life experiences.
Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) is one of the Nationally Recognised (NRT) and Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as well as Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) provider offering Hospitality, Construction, Management, Business and English language courses, located in the heart of the City of Perth. International and Australian students have the opportunity to be trained and experienced in a real Industry Placement. We have a strong relationship with several 5-Star Hotels within Perth CBD & greater metropolitan area.
Eligibility criteria for the International Tiler Scholarships
1. It is awarded to students who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
2. It is available on the August 2022 intake. Must commence the course on 17 Aug 2022.
3. Is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
4. It is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
5. It is calculated and applied on a per-term basis of the first year of studies (Aug 2022 -Aug 2023).
6. Is available to new enrolments at PCBT only (including current PCBT students who wish to study this course and are eligible for “2022- PCBT Tiler $5,000 Scholarships”)
7. Remains valid whilst the recipient:
a. Remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
b. Remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
c. Pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by the census date each term; and
d. Meets the conditions of their Australian visa.
e. Be residing in Australia.
f. Be enrolled in an eligible Course listed above.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Application Deadline: October 8, 2022.
Method of Application: Applicants need to apply online application form.