Connect with us


US Pop Star, Aaron Carter Drowned In The Bathtub After Overdose On Drugs – Autopsy Reveals [DETAILS]



Aaron Carter, a US pop star and the younger brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter, died due to accidental drowning in his bathtub caused by drugs he had taken, according to a coroner’s report. The 34-year-old was found dead at his home in Lancaster, California, on 5 November.

Aaron Carter

The autopsy revealed that his death was caused by the effects of sedatives he had taken and gas he had inhaled, which led to drowning. Alprazolam, a sedative often sold under the brand name Xanax, was found in his system, and compressed gas difluoroethane was also detected. The report describes this gas as a common propellant in air spray cleaners that can induce feelings of euphoria when inhaled.

According to the Associated Press, police visited Carter’s home in the early hours of 4 November to check on him after he had been seen with an inhalant on an Instagram live video. Carter had asked the officers to leave, and later that day he missed an appointment with a drug counselor.

The following day, a housekeeper visited Carter’s home to offer him coffee, but when there was no response, she let herself in and found him unresponsive in a Jacuzzi-style tub with the jets still running. Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.

The autopsy findings suggest that Carter’s death was a tragic accident resulting from the use of drugs and inhaling compressed gas, which impaired his judgment and led to his drowning.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

< /div>
error: Content is protected !!