Connect with us

Celebrity

Ka3na Renames Her Collection Hours After Erica Advised Her Followers Not To Buy Anything She Doesn’t Endorse

Published

on

Bbnaija boss lady, Ka3na Jones has renamed her collection from “Elites” to “Crown”. This is happening few hours after Erica Nlewedim advised her followers not to buy anything that has her name on it but not endorsed by her. Read Erica’s post HERE.

See screenshot below:

Last week, fans of Erica asked the Ka3na to stop ordering them around without permission from their Queen.

Ka3na

Erica

Ka3na had tweeted:

Introducing The StarGirl Collection By #KPLFashion 🌟🌟🌟

This time for my gurl @EricaNlewedim
Elites Get In Here😁😁

Click Here To Shop👇🏾

https://t.co/MzqJOCOErw https://t.co/4NxuRW7xUL”

Erica’s fans commented:

,@doroca wrote:

Please let’s patronize her,the most important thing is that she loves Erica. I love and patronize anybody that is cool with Erica and Dorathy

@mapasek wrote:

Let’s, you and who?,please madam go ahead alone, Elites no go enter.

@Mia wrote:

Erica has to say something first. We are not minions for anybody

@jearnyphar wrote:

She say na elites get in here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as your children that we are na? Biko call your fans to do the needful. 🤣🤣🤣

@cabrio wrote:

NO NO NO! That is not the way you do business ! The first stop should be @Upfrontbookings ! That name is trademarked ONLY Erica can use it for business! Kindly use your own! Lastly never ever address Elites! Erica is our president only she can address us!!!!! https://t.co/9B0eV4iUdy

@bibian wrote:

I don’t know what you are up to, but how u made this sound is awful. “Elites get in here” aspa Nigeria Elites. Mtcheew🚶🚶🚶

@cassy wrote:

Let Star girl say it herself. For now I will stick to the brands she signed with. No offence

@yourspurity wrote:

And should she sell out ones product for free?
Well Erica must say something even a like or re tweet before I buy anything.

@freakykels wrote:

Queen mother have not said anything yet. What she says is our commandment.

@beautjay wrote:

You should have called it Erica collection and not StarGirl collection. That’s an infringement on a Trademarked name & you very well know that there are legal consequences to these things especially if there is no formal consent from the owner with split share of profit agreement

@uniquebaby wrote:

I hope you know that stargirl is a trademarked name by Erica Nlewedim. Using Someone’s trademarked name, is not business wise at all. Lastly just know you can’t order us around, know how to write a caption with respect.#Elites are Erica fans not you
R for Respect🙏

@treasur wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is d embarrassment for me
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Latrina in d mud
Copycart

@peculiargirl wrote:

Nothing like copycat
Your fav is not the first person to name a product after housemates
Somebody don first do ham she to copy from person

Ka3na star girl Collections

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Celebrity

“God Is Good”-Venita says as she acquires office for her company

Published

on

Big Brother Naija star, Venita Akpofure has taken to her Twitter account to thank God for the growth she is experiencing in her business.

Venita

The mother of two has gotten an office for her beauty company called Mylaida Beauty and Ivielux.

Sharing the news, she wrote,

God is good. The Venita Company now has an office 🙌🏽. Mylaida Beauty and IvieLux now have an official address in Lagos. I prayed for the growth. THANK YOU LORD EVERYTIME for anointing my feet and soul. 🙌🏽🙏🏽 walking in faith”

She further advised people to be patient in life.

She wrote,

“Please be patient and trust in your process. Vera launched “Vera Wang” at the age of 41. Don’t be fooled by lies on social media. And don’t compare yourself to anyone else”

Venita

Below are some congratulatory messages,

@Ayotundeee wrote,
“Congratulations Veniii🎉, more heights to reach and more blessings to come❤”

@ownMyShame wrote,
“Congratulations Venita. I am rooting for You”

@Wemzy_wemzy wrote,
“Congratulations Venita…very soon your business will become global”

@Chizurummmm wrote,

Congrats Venita aka Mompreneur, more wins dear🎊🎉🎉”

@lerrubaba wrote,
“Congrats Venita! Greater heights”

@estelle_leo wrote,
“Congratulations momma👏👏👏.”

READ ALSO:To Take God For Granted Is To Be Grounded-Kaisha advises fans

Continue Reading

Celebrity

Nengi Reveals 3 Things That Make Her Happy

Published

on

Big Brother Naija star, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has revealed the things that make her happy.

Nengi

This is coming after a fan brought out a game that is to be played by Ninjas.
The fan whose Twitter account is @Only_Itunu tweeted,

“Ninjas and Nengi lovers here on Twitter, can we play a fun game

Let’s introduce ourselves by quoting this tweet with your own info

Name: Itunu
Stan: Rebecca Nengi Hampson
Star sign: Taurus
Things that make me happy: Money😋

Pass it on”

The BBN star decided to join the game and that was where she disclosed the things that make her happy. According to her, there are few things that make her happy and these things are money, food and love.

Nengi

She tweeted,

“Hmmm.. let’s see
Name: Nengi
Stan: Nengi Rebecca Hampson
Star sign: Capricorn ♑️
Things that make me happy: Money, Food and Love 💙”

In another news, the CEO of SBF has unfollowed UK socialite Daniel Ogoloma on her Social media account. This came just after shippers thought the both of them were getting along.

READ ALSO:I’m doing things that will make you guys forever proud of me-Kiddwaya tells fans

Continue Reading

Celebrity

“Motherhood Has Changed My Mindset”-Actress Rosy Meurer says

Published

on

Nollywood actress and wife of Olakunle Churchill, Rosy Meurer has taken to her social media account to state that motherhood has totally changed her mindset.

Rosy Meurer

The actress who welcomed her first son with Churchill few months ago stated that inasmuch as one’s family is important, the family one creates by himself is more important.

Recall that the actress is back to Nigeria and on her arrival, she was given a grand welcome by her husband.
In her post, Rosy Meurer stated that her son has made her view life in a different way. She added that the only thing she wants to do in her life is to take care of her family, that is, her son, and her husband.

Rosy Meurer

She wrote,

“The family you come from is important, but the family you create is your number one priority. Motherhood has changed my mindset and the way I view life. All I want to do is take care of my son and husband. In my husband, I know TRUE LOVE ❤️
In my son I know PURE LOVE

#UNCONDITIONAL LOVE”

READ ALSO:No One Can Replace A Mum- Mercy Johnson Says, Shares Heartwarming Video With Her Kids

Continue Reading