Red exudes confidence and power, it is attractive and certainly a great way to get noticed even in a crowd. Little wonder, model and former big brother naija reality show contestant, Alexandra Asogwa who is better known as Alex Unusual, has decided to wow us in different red outfits and accessories.
Here are five different times, Alex Unusual rocked the colour Red.
1. Red lipstick.
In this photo, her lips are definitely fuller, making it more attractive and sensual. The red lipstick worked magic.
“Baby boy, we could do it my way. Meet me at home. Let us pray 🙏🏽”- Alex tweeted.
The red lipstick is definitely inviting and Alex couldn’t hide those sensual feelings. For that night date with boo, the red lipstick is a must. It can do the talking all by itself.
It is the most suitable lipstick to wear for a date or night party.
2. Red Shirt.
“Walk into that meeting wearing confidence in red. 🤝❤️’’ – Alex tweeted.
Red exudes confidence. For the boss men and women like Alex, it is a most suitable outfit colour for that Monday meeting.
3. Red Blazer
A perfect colour & outfit is the red blazer. It keeps you noticed, attractive & energetic.
5. Red Bag
What better colour of clutch to rock with black & white. Alex gave this look life by adding the red clutch and shoe to her outfit.
5. Red Top & Shoe.
Looking all chic and comfortable, this is the best outfit & colour to rock anytime any day.
Red is Life and Alex Unusual has chosen life.
5 interesting facts you didn’t know about Khard Collections
Have you ever wondered where your favourite celebrities shop for clothes when attending events or just casual outings? Or you would like to know the biggest fashion brand in Nigeria and where to get quality fashion items? Then, this article is for you.
Khard Collections Fashion is currently the biggest fashion brand in Nigeria, a fashion home to top personalities and the most reliable suppliers of quality fashion items to men, women & kids.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Khard Collections Fashion you probably didn’t know:
1. The company opened on the 15th of November, 2018 at 893, Isheri/Ogunnusi, beside Ojodu mall, Berger, Lagos Nigeria and is situated there till date. Several nollywood celebrities, religious leaders & prospective customers graced the occasion. Khard was supposed to launch on 27th March, 2020 but postponed the occasion indefinitely due to the Covid-19 lockdown.
2. All fashion items at Khard are imported from Dubai, Italy, France, Turkey and USA. They deal on Men, Women and Kids fashion items. Goods can either be purchased at their physical shop address or online via their instagram page.
3. The head office of Khard Collections Fashion is in Dubai, Khard International.
4. The Chief executive officer of Khard Collections Fashion is Mrs. Kaddijatou Abraham, a gambian who is married to a Nigerian and blessed with kids. She is a passionate fashion enterprenuer & hopes to transform the fashion industry in Nigeria positively. Mrs. Abraham has several plans on ground which will impact Nigeria’s economy once the brand is launched.
5. Nkechi Blessing a multi award winning Nollywood actress is the newest brand ambassador of Khard Collections Fashion.
Khard Collections is known for quality. All corporate wears, dinner gowns, toys for kids, kids suit & other clothings are available at khard Collections Fashion, at maximum quality and affordable price.
Beautiful photos of actor Bolanle Ninalowo at khard collections meet & greet
It was an exciting and memorable time at khard collections fashion last weekend, when fans and customers met with the fashionable and receptive actor, Bolanle Ninalowo.
Here are photos from the event:
There was also a raffle draw for the win a free trip to Dubai promo which commenced January this year. Winners were announced and consolation prizes were also given to some participants who were picked in the raffle draw.
Khard collections fashion is currently the number one fashion brand in Nigeria. You can visit them at Ojodu bus stop, beside the mall, opposite Zenith bank, berger Lagos Nigeria.
You can also shop online at www.khardcollections.com
Celebrity meet and greet this weekend at Khard collections
It’s a give-away & discount season. Come hangout with nollywood actors, kehinde bankole and Bolanle Ninalowo on Thursday & Saturday. 4pm & 5pm respectively.
You can WIN stupendous number of items @khard_collections_fashion and a free trip to Dubai if you purchase goods from their online or physical store before Saturday 20th April.
Plot 893, Isheri/Ogunnusi Road, Beside Ojodu Mall, Omole Estate Phase 1, Ojodu Bus-stop, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos.
E-commerce website: www.khardcollections.com
Hot on MoMedia!
Celebrity2 weeks ago
Regina Daniels angrily pushes house help into swimming pool for arguing with her (Video)
Entertainment2 weeks ago
“Why i left my 64 year old british husband”- Ka3na opens up
Celebrity7 days ago
Beautiful photos from Actress Angela Okorie’s wedding
Entertainment2 weeks ago
“I hope your team keeps record of your win before they give someone else at the finals” – Omashola tells Nengi and Lilo; Mike reacts
Celebrity3 weeks ago
“My world is shattered”- Actress Rachael Okonkwo loses mum (Photos)
Entertainment1 day ago
“I will look for Lilo after the show…she made me look stupid”- Eric
Entertainment2 weeks ago
“She was 23 in 2017, now she’s 22” – Nigerians accuse BBNaija ’s Nengi of lying about her age
Celebrity1 week ago
Khafi shares heartbreaking photo from graveyard where her brother was buried