Ofe Nsala ( white soup)
Preparation of Ofe Nsala (white soup)
1. Wash the meat, parboil with spices.
2. Peel the yam, wash and boil in a seperate pot. When soft pound or mash till it turns to a paste.
3. Add more water, dry fish, maggi and pepper into the meat pot.
4. Add the mashed yam, allow it dissolve properly. Stir and allow to cook.
5. Add Uziza leaves to it and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
You can serve with Eba, Semovita or Fufu.
How to prepare Okazi Soup
How to cook Okazi Soup.
4 handfuls of Okazi leaves.
Half KG of Periwinkles
400 grams of red beef
3 full TSP of Achi
2 bonnet peppers
1 red onion
2 seasoning cubes
1 spoon of crayfish
1 cup of palm oil
1. Wash and slice the Okazi leaves.
2. Wash the Beef, fish and dry fish.
3. Keep the beef and fish in a small pot, add seasoning cubes, onions and pepper.
4. Add a little water. Cook for 15 minutes.
5. Add the achi, mix it. Cook for another 15 minutes. The soup should be thick.
6. Add periwinkles. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add leaves. Cook for another 15 minutes.
8. Serve with fufu or pounded yam.
How to cook chicken sauce
How to cook chicken sauce
one kilogram of chicken
one clove of garlic
two yellow Scotch Bonnet peppers
one red Bonnet pepper
two green peppers
five medium size carrots
10 -15 green beans
half cup of corn starch or flour
A pinch of salt
2 tsp of curry
1 tsp of thyme
1. Cut the chicken meat into desirables sizes, rinse and keep in a seperate plate. Dice the peppers, carrots, onions and garlic after rinsing.
2. Add seasoning cubes to the chicken meat in a pot. Add the diced garlic, pepper, onions, curry and thyme to the meat. Add water, cover it and allow to boil.
3. After 20 minutes, season with salt. Do not over cook the chicken meat. At 30-35 minutes, the meat should be ready.
4. Remove the meat into a plate. The chicken meat sauce should be left in the pot, it is the main ingredient.
5. Dissolve corn starch or flour with water in a bowl. Stir it carefully to remove any lumps. The mixture should be thick and smooth.
6. Put the meat stock on low heat, pour in the floured liquid. Stir continuously to avoid lumps. Within few minutes, the flour will thicken.
7. Then add vegetables and the chicken, allow it boil for five minutes. Your chicken sauce is ready and can be served with boiled rice or spaghetti.
Hot on MoMedia!
Celebrity18 hours ago
Neo Sends Lover, Vee Beautiful Flowers And A Lovely Letter To Congratulate Her Latest Achievement
Celebrity23 hours ago
“No Woman Can Snatch My Husband, After All I No Thief Am From Person”-Actress Chizzy Alichi brags
Celebrity20 hours ago
Congratulatory Messages Pour In As Tolanibaj Gets A New Management
Celebrity2 hours ago
Nengi Reveals 3 Things That Make Her Happy
Celebrity5 hours ago
Lucy Complains About The Excessive Exposure She Gets As A Celebrity
Celebrity3 hours ago
“Motherhood Has Changed My Mindset”-Actress Rosy Meurer says
Celebrity19 hours ago
“It’s Okay For Men To Cry, They Also Go Through Pains”-PrettyMike says
Celebrity1 hour ago
“God Is Good”-Venita says as she acquires office for her company