How to cook chicken sauce
one kilogram of chicken
one clove of garlic
two yellow Scotch Bonnet peppers
one red Bonnet pepper
two green peppers
five medium size carrots
10 -15 green beans
half cup of corn starch or flour
A pinch of salt
2 tsp of curry
1 tsp of thyme
1. Cut the chicken meat into desirables sizes, rinse and keep in a seperate plate. Dice the peppers, carrots, onions and garlic after rinsing.
2. Add seasoning cubes to the chicken meat in a pot. Add the diced garlic, pepper, onions, curry and thyme to the meat. Add water, cover it and allow to boil.
3. After 20 minutes, season with salt. Do not over cook the chicken meat. At 30-35 minutes, the meat should be ready.
4. Remove the meat into a plate. The chicken meat sauce should be left in the pot, it is the main ingredient.
5. Dissolve corn starch or flour with water in a bowl. Stir it carefully to remove any lumps. The mixture should be thick and smooth.
6. Put the meat stock on low heat, pour in the floured liquid. Stir continuously to avoid lumps. Within few minutes, the flour will thicken.
7. Then add vegetables and the chicken, allow it boil for five minutes. Your chicken sauce is ready and can be served with boiled rice or spaghetti.
How to cook Ofe Nsala Soup (White soup)
Ofe Nsala ( white soup)
Preparation of Ofe Nsala (white soup)
1. Wash the meat, parboil with spices.
2. Peel the yam, wash and boil in a seperate pot. When soft pound or mash till it turns to a paste.
3. Add more water, dry fish, maggi and pepper into the meat pot.
4. Add the mashed yam, allow it dissolve properly. Stir and allow to cook.
5. Add Uziza leaves to it and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
You can serve with Eba, Semovita or Fufu.
How to prepare Okazi Soup
How to cook Okazi Soup.
4 handfuls of Okazi leaves.
Half KG of Periwinkles
400 grams of red beef
3 full TSP of Achi
2 bonnet peppers
1 red onion
2 seasoning cubes
1 spoon of crayfish
1 cup of palm oil
1. Wash and slice the Okazi leaves.
2. Wash the Beef, fish and dry fish.
3. Keep the beef and fish in a small pot, add seasoning cubes, onions and pepper.
4. Add a little water. Cook for 15 minutes.
5. Add the achi, mix it. Cook for another 15 minutes. The soup should be thick.
6. Add periwinkles. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add leaves. Cook for another 15 minutes.
8. Serve with fufu or pounded yam.
Hot on MoMedia!
Celebrity2 weeks ago
Regina Daniels angrily pushes house help into swimming pool for arguing with her (Video)
Entertainment3 weeks ago
“Why i left my 64 year old british husband”- Ka3na opens up
Celebrity1 week ago
Beautiful photos from Actress Angela Okorie’s wedding
Entertainment4 days ago
“I will look for Lilo after the show…she made me look stupid”- Eric
Entertainment2 weeks ago
“I hope your team keeps record of your win before they give someone else at the finals” – Omashola tells Nengi and Lilo; Mike reacts
Celebrity2 weeks ago
Khafi shares heartbreaking photo from graveyard where her brother was buried
Celebrity2 days ago
“I dont want my baby to be dark”- Regina Daniels argues with husband Ned Nwoko
News2 weeks ago
Photos from the funeral of Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot, Tolulope Arotile