How to cook chicken sauce
one kilogram of chicken
one clove of garlic
two yellow Scotch Bonnet peppers
one red Bonnet pepper
two green peppers
five medium size carrots
10 -15 green beans
half cup of corn starch or flour
A pinch of salt
2 tsp of curry
1 tsp of thyme
1. Cut the chicken meat into desirables sizes, rinse and keep in a seperate plate. Dice the peppers, carrots, onions and garlic after rinsing.
2. Add seasoning cubes to the chicken meat in a pot. Add the diced garlic, pepper, onions, curry and thyme to the meat. Add water, cover it and allow to boil.
3. After 20 minutes, season with salt. Do not over cook the chicken meat. At 30-35 minutes, the meat should be ready.
4. Remove the meat into a plate. The chicken meat sauce should be left in the pot, it is the main ingredient.
5. Dissolve corn starch or flour with water in a bowl. Stir it carefully to remove any lumps. The mixture should be thick and smooth.
6. Put the meat stock on low heat, pour in the floured liquid. Stir continuously to avoid lumps. Within few minutes, the flour will thicken.
7. Then add vegetables and the chicken, allow it boil for five minutes. Your chicken sauce is ready and can be served with boiled rice or spaghetti.
How to cook Ofe Nsala Soup (White soup)
Ofe Nsala ( white soup)
Preparation of Ofe Nsala (white soup)
1. Wash the meat, parboil with spices.
2. Peel the yam, wash and boil in a seperate pot. When soft pound or mash till it turns to a paste.
3. Add more water, dry fish, maggi and pepper into the meat pot.
4. Add the mashed yam, allow it dissolve properly. Stir and allow to cook.
5. Add Uziza leaves to it and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
You can serve with Eba, Semovita or Fufu.
How to prepare Okazi Soup
How to cook Okazi Soup.
4 handfuls of Okazi leaves.
Half KG of Periwinkles
400 grams of red beef
3 full TSP of Achi
2 bonnet peppers
1 red onion
2 seasoning cubes
1 spoon of crayfish
1 cup of palm oil
1. Wash and slice the Okazi leaves.
2. Wash the Beef, fish and dry fish.
3. Keep the beef and fish in a small pot, add seasoning cubes, onions and pepper.
4. Add a little water. Cook for 15 minutes.
5. Add the achi, mix it. Cook for another 15 minutes. The soup should be thick.
6. Add periwinkles. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add leaves. Cook for another 15 minutes.
8. Serve with fufu or pounded yam.
LET’S BOOST YOUR BUSINESS SALES
- Bbnaija Recap
- Celebrity Corner
- Exclusives with MO
- HOT ON MOMEDIA!
- MO DAILY
- MO Saturday Digest
- Real People Real Issues
- Sponsored post
- The Boss Room
Hot on MoMedia!
Celebrity16 hours ago
“I am ENOUGH!! You don’t have to support me only when I’m in a relationship”- Erica tells her fans
Celebrity12 hours ago
“I take helicopter rides and drive Rolls Royce”- Erica says as she shares videos and photos from her trip to Dubai
Celebrity17 hours ago
“When you ignore haters, it frustrates them “- Erica
Celebrity18 hours ago
“Baby, mama still loves you”- Bobrisky tells Junior Colleague James Brown after mocking him of his health status & his IG account got deleted
Celebrity19 hours ago
“He’s very gentle & Kind”- 2face & wife Annie Idibia celebrates 1st Son on his 15th Birthday (PHOTOS)
Celebrity17 hours ago
“Why I’m hiding my baby’s face” – Simi reveals
Celebrity6 hours ago
Prido: Beautiful Advert By Prince and Dorathy For VSP Botanics (Video/Photos)
Celebrity14 hours ago
“Why I Choose To Live A Private Life”- Actress Empress Njamah