How to cook Okazi Soup.
4 handfuls of Okazi leaves.
Half KG of Periwinkles
400 grams of red beef
3 full TSP of Achi
2 bonnet peppers
1 red onion
2 seasoning cubes
1 spoon of crayfish
1 cup of palm oil
1. Wash and slice the Okazi leaves.
2. Wash the Beef, fish and dry fish.
3. Keep the beef and fish in a small pot, add seasoning cubes, onions and pepper.
4. Add a little water. Cook for 15 minutes.
5. Add the achi, mix it. Cook for another 15 minutes. The soup should be thick.
6. Add periwinkles. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add leaves. Cook for another 15 minutes.
8. Serve with fufu or pounded yam.